Pick a color for each group. The same color for 3D-filament and vinyl. The plate must all the group agree about first.
- Decide what sorts of material for the playfield
- Make a big square of it
- If needed, paint it, use vinyl, paper or some other sorts of material to cover the playfield.
- Pick a color
- Use the program tinkercad.com
- Choose what figur the piece will look like
- Make them in the program
- Print 4 pieces
Silhouette (cutting machine)
- Pick the same color as the 3d-print
- Use the Silhouette program
- Make circles
- Measure on the playfield the distance between the circles and put them on the playfield.